Saturday, April 2, 2011

Further Tales of the Trail Mix

Okay, I know you've all been waiting with bated breath to hear my latest daily update on the the trail mix progression :)...and since there is a new development on that front, I wanted to make sure I didn't keep you in suspense any longer. Beautiful, sweet, and very wise Linda commented that I should supplement my trail mix with Cheerios. I actually had chocolate Cheerios on hand. So I am eating the mix right now (altogether, that's walnuts, semi-sweet chocolate chips, dried cherries, and Cherrios). YUM!!! The Cheerios are 100 calories for 3/4 cup without milk (the calories for the rest of the mix are in my last post). And since there are less walnuts (and everything else), it isn't so calorie dense. Plus I get my chocolate fix met. :) I still need to measure everything precisely, I know, but I just wanted to share this breaking news (I don't think it could get more updated since I've been eating it for the first time as I'm writing this :) ).

Anyhow, I hope everyone is having a great weeekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment