- I woke up at my highest weight yet since surgery (although I've bounced up and down to it for a while now, so it didn't make me cry this time).
- My computer caught a virus that took me half the day to diagnose and fix.
- I had a personal issue that consumed the latter half of the day...and that will continue to frustrate me for years to come (not exaggerating).
- I accidentally changed my Blogger settings to Arabic and then to an Indian dialect as I was starting this post. This language problem didn't take too long to fix (especially compared to that virus nonsense), but dealing with that ended my day on the same note that it started.
- Oh, and I have a major sunburn, which has served as background fun all day.
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Good Riddance, Bad Day!
Wow! Yesterday...ending a few minutes ago...was not my day. Everything I touched or looked at turned to cee-rap!
Posted by MB at 10:09 PM