Thursday, January 21, 2010

Weighty Websites

I lifted these from a blog I love to follow, and I think these sites are neat (But I'm still am a big fan of the Harris-Benedict Equation. Please click on my link on the right side of my blog that says Caloric Intake Formula, and you can determine how many calories you should be taking in each day. I posted a blog about how to do this the other day).

Fatburger:
Compare the calories at your favorite fast food joints.

How Many Calories is in a Thanksgiving Dinner?
Slideshow

Eat, Drink, and Be Wary
What will it take to burn off some of those favorites?

The Top 100 Foods to Improve Productivity

Buy Better Groceries

Two Foods
Compare the nutritional value of any two foods.

1 comment:

  1. I did the weight calculator (with my BMI) and it told me for 84.5 kilos I should be maintaining on 933 calories. Does this sound right? It sounds low.. AND that I need to shoot for under that to lose. I'm terrible at working out these kinds of things. Might go back and do it again. Thanks for the info. It's helpful. x

    ReplyDelete