Sunday, January 17, 2010

Atkins Endulge Chocolate Coconut Bars

I have not done a product review or anything like that before...but I have recently had something that I LOVE. Okay, to preface, Mounds and Almond Joys are some of my go-to candy bars. I know that some people have an aversion to coconut, so just skip this post if that is you. If you are like me though, you might want to try these. They taste VERY similar to Mounds and are more filling (and have less calories, more fiber, and more protein). They are a little on the pricey side, but if you just want a chocolate snack every now and then, it is good to have them lying around instead of the stuff that has no redeeming value.


Now, how do I get this as a freebie like some of you guys???? :)

4 comments:

  1. Good question about the freebie? lol I will be lucky to even find these in Oz. You guys manage to get the best food finds. These look yum

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT! People get freebies? Someone better tell me how!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mounds, but my surgeon said coconut is the one food I must give up for life! he says we do not digest it, it just passes through us, so there is a good chance it could bind up together and not pass through the band.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not know that, Amanda. Yikes! Maybe I should investigate and ask some questions myself.

    And Amen, Amy and Cara!!! I have now read quite a few blogs where people get free products in the mail...I don't know what they are doing or what body parts they are selling to get them, but it would be nice to know.

    ReplyDelete