Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Con-FILL-sion

I am not a math savvy person, but, at the same time, I am not so bad that I am unable to do simple addition. So how is it that I thought I had 3.5 cc's in my band after my January 11th fill when I only had 2.75? I went over the last two fills' volume with the office receptionist after my appointment today and determined that I was completely confused--well, I still am since I don't know where I went wrong in my personal tallying...but I really don't have time to explore how and when I got so confused about the whole thing, so confused I will remain.

But I am glad I am mixed up though because I have been eating like a horse and wondering why I am not doing the tiny portions like all my band sistas when I am getting close to being filled (my band isn't of the 10-11 cc variety).

After my fill today, I have 3.25 cc's (up .5 from my last fill on January 11th) in my band. I hope that this will allow me to shed some weight for the wedding since I have less than two months to go (and have gained about four pounds over the last two weeks--albeit, my monthly visitor has just arrived too). Wish me luck in losing and in steering clear of overfill issues!!!

6 comments:

  1. Hope this fill helps you! Exciting times are ahead! 2 months before my wedding flew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Hope this fill puts you where you need to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that was a little weird. lol No wonder you were confused. Here's hoping this fill kicks butt!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope this fill kicks butt and that you have no overfill issues!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope this on gives you the restriction you need

    ReplyDelete